|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
2010 - A year of firsts.
As the curtain of 2010 is about to be drawn in few hours time, it's kind of hard for me to bid this year goodbye. 2010 was nonetheless the best year that I've experienced so far; it had the nice balance between the good and the bad, the dramatic and monotonous events that happened this year. I would say 2010 was like my comfort food; sugary and crispy on the outside, but soft and gooey in the inside.Before this year ends and the new year begins, I would like to apologise to those I've unintentionally hurt (you know who you are). The reason why I titled 2010 as the year of firsts was simply because I went to the cinema for the first time this year and my first movie was Valentine's Day some where during Chinese New Year. 2010 was a year to overcome my phobia. 2010 was a year of learning and struggle due to the commencement of the dreaded 3 capital letters : SPM. Also, 2010 was a year of constant worrying, you worry whether will be selected for National Service, you worry whether will you be able to squeeze all those information in 2.5in thick reference books into your puny brain in a short span of time and let it remain there, you worry whether will be scoring distinctions in all subjects you'd signed up for SPM. Gosh, so much of worrying had caused me to have more white hair growing on my scalp. Drama? I had a fair share of dramatic events this year. I shall not go into them as it hurts thinking about them. Monotonous? Yeah, the constant studying/cramming periods that all of us had to go through. Come to think of it, ironically, the last time we actually spend together in school was when we were all sitting in the examination halls, trying frantically to retrieve every single trace of memory while sitting for the subject. The best part was, almost everyone was in the similar situation and sat in the similar poses while cracking the code of the question. Nonetheless, I've got a great deal of good memories of this year. Prefect camp, Ace Ed-venture's Ace Got It Liao farewell dinner, Graduation ceremony at sunway university college, Prefect dinner, Movie outings @ Sunway Pyramid, Surprise birthday celebrations @ Itallianies, Farewell parties for Mico, Vivien and Edward. Oh, and 5F's class party too. I had loads of fun. Thanks guys! 2010 changed my perspectives. Being in the last class of pure science stream wasn't as bad as I imagined. You really have wacky classmates, not to mention eccentric ones too! Although my class is slightly clique-y, I still like my class as I have plenty of people to talk to. :) Have yourself a joyous new year's eve my friends! Once 2010 is gone, only precious memory is left. Go on, bask yourself in the splendid glory of 2010's sunshine before it's gone. Thank you for the memories, and I sincerely hope to see you soon too! Take care! :) Cheerios! |