|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Creativity at its height defying gravity.
Spoiler alert. If you're not aware that i'm a fan of kpop or if you're not a fan of kpop, you can might as well skip my current post. I'm serious. :)I shall start with.. SHINee - Hello. This song is superb and it's easy to fall in love with this rather than lucifer. It took me a while to actually get used to their new image. Don't get me wrong, i still love lucifer (the song, not the devil) too. Onew looks weird, i think he needs a hair cut. Key's attire is attention grabbing, but seeing him in red from head to toe (excluding hair) looks a wee bit disturbing. yikes. Jonghyun is HOT as usual, and Minho sang! Taemin, ah taemin. :D Have i ever mentioned that you're getting much more adorable? Frankly, i didn't really like taemin, but now i seriously think i have to change my perception towards you, oh, and towards SHINee as a whole too. Bottom line, SHINee and taemin included is grabbing my attention! :D By the way, check out the white gigantic teddy bear in the MV! *swoons* BEAST - Soom and Clenching a Tight Fist! Yay! :D BEAST's back! They won today's Music Bank and i kind of like/love the MV and the song for Soom. Clenching a tight fist is not bad too, but i prefer the former than the latter. Soom and Clenching a tight fist. Choose your pick! U-Kiss - Before yesterday and Be Quiet (some video subs say Shut Up! instead of be quiet) I don't think before yesterday is released yet but be quiet was okay for me. The dance moves were a bit weird. :O I'm waiting for the release of before yesterday. I suddenly thought of Eli doing the pigeon dance during Let's Go! Dream Team when i saw him dancing live on Music Bank's stage. LOL Ga-in - Irreversible I like her outfit and the concept of her performance on stage and it's kind of cool. It looked a bit like the Brown Eyed Girls' Sign. I have not checked out the MV yet though, but her preview of the other song Truth freaked me out. She sounded so creeepy. 2NE1 - Can't Nobody, Go Away and Clap Your Hands I loved these three songs, and i still do. YGEntertainment is my main bias, naturally Big Bang and their juniors, 2NE1 have a special place in my heart. :) Big Bang was their back-up dancers for Clap your hands. :D MC Mong - Sick till i can die Heck, i keep replaying this song. It's daebak. Make a come back soon! :) In a nutshell? Thank goodness that the autotune is out for now (temporarily, at least). I wanna listen to nice melodic songs. :) Not to say i don't like autotune songs, but it's just that i wanted something different, a change. Speaking of which, i felt like changing my blogskin. Hmm. On the other hand, i want to watch Seung Gi's My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox / Gumiho terribly. Those who subscribe to Astro Beyond will be able to catch this show on SBS. T____T I love you from now on by Lee Seung Gi. I think it's the show's OST, not really sure. And when i came home from school today, my sister was watching some pre-independence drama on KBS which somehow reminded me of IRIS, but this show's way gun cheong (read that in cantonese) than IRIS. If i watched that at night, i think i can't sleep at all. The image i saw was a lady in red being hung on a noose for not wanting to cooperate with the japanese mafia or something like that. oh crap. -- You took me for a joy ride Left, and took the other. I'm not And i won't blame you. In fact, I would say, Thanks for everything, teaching me a thing or two, being there when i needed a friend the most. Random line in my head. I was figuring whether to put this here to make my post look longer. XD -- Cherrios! :) Off for supper. G'nite! p/s: shit, my chemistry homework is still undone! D: and my headache is annoying me. |