By the time we're 21, we're gonna be hardcore party goers.
That was a random thought. I suddenly thought of the graduation party about two weeks ago. How time flies, doesn't it?

Go to my facebook page to view the photos. I'm kinda lazy to update it here as the internet connection's being a pain today.

I'm currently hungry and pretty much restless.
Plus, i'm getting really worried over two things, my trials and my preparations for the upcoming trials. I think i seriously screwed up my official trials. Great, just great, I'm doomed, kaput, finished. D:
늦은 밤 비가 내려와 널 데려와
젖은 기억 끝에 뒤척여 나
너 없이 잘 살 수 있다고
다짐 해 봐도 어쩔 수 없다고
못하는 술도 마시고
속 타는 맘 밤새 채워 봐도
싫어 너 없는 하루는 길어 빌어
제발 잊게 해달라고 (거짓말이야)

 -From: Big Bang's smash hit, Lies-
I feel kind of sad when i read these lyrics. Although in the MV, TOP got 'killed' by a something that looked like a pineapple, but still that song deserves some praise okay. And I'll never get sick of that song. Ha.
I feel ________ (you fill in the blank) right now. Use your imagination to fill in the blank! :)

--
toodles! :)