|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Of movies, sunway pyramid and Itallianies
Prologue: Okay, i was supposed to click "publish post" on the 27th of August but i had to go out for an event halfway blogging. So naturally this post is backdated by 3 days. Sorry! -- First, Happy birthday Meng Khai and Tze Juin! :D May you two have fun and have yourself a smashing 17th! So, vivien, john, chun yang, alexa, yi-xing, angelyn, yong zhen and I went to sunway pyramid today with meng khai and tze juin to celebrate their birthdays. Went to vivien's house, waited for a cab together with john, vivien and yi-xing to get us from there as the initital plan to hitch a bus FAILED completely. I seriously think the cab driver fleeced us when the meter said RM9 something but john had to pay RM 12. wtf? Then we went to the cinema to purchase tickets! :) Since it was a public holiday, we were expecting to battle a large crowd at the counter. We rushed up, only to find that the place was empty. Very bery the lucky. Purchased tickets, then we went down to Itallianies to book a table for 11 and place the birthday cakes there. psst, it was meant to be a surprise. More on that later. :) Went to Asian Avenue later after Itallianies. Yi-xing and I shared takoyakis and the four of us shared the fruit platter. Surprisingly, the mango tasted rather bland. Papaya was gooooooooooooood. ;) And the headed next to the japanese photo taking station (i have no idea what's that called). Everything was in japanese, so naturally we were excrutiatingly lost. Duh, i mean, we have NO idea how to read japanese. If it was in korean, at least i could recognise a few word here and there and can form a simple sentence. My fault, i accidentally messed up one of the nicest pic. I seriously felt like hitting myself. :/ Movie's next @ 11.45am. Grown Ups. We changed our minds from Vampires Suck to this, and i think it was a pretty good choice. The first choice was step up 3, but the tickets costed a bomb and we were nearly broke that day. Ha, you get the picture. Awesome movie! Thumbs up! After movie, Itallianies. :) Okay, here's where the surprise starts. Vivien and yi-xing took out two cakes with the assistance of the waiter/waitresses. In my heart, i was thinking that one cake (black forsest) was for meng khai while the other (tiramisu) was for tze juin. BUT, the other cake was for me. Haha! I couldn't finish my food, so i shared mine with tze juin. XD Thank you so much for the surprise! :3 I was genuinely shocked. My lunch? Pan fried fish with angel hair spaghetti. No pictures though, i tucked into my dish, entirely forgetting to take pictures.Oh, and i had itallian clam soup as my appetiser. *burp* I actually misheard the waiter saying 'lamb' soup instead of 'clam' soup. ._________________. After lunch, camwhore! Some of the pictures are with me, but most are with vivien. ;) Oh, and the 'family potrait' isn't with me. Heh. X) I had to go back early, so i left after lunch while they carried on shopping plus bowling plus playing snooker. -- I love this year as i have a sudden influx of kpop albums! :) Beast's album complete with signatures from yi-xing. <3 AND Super Junior's 4th album from Lavinia and Li-Ann. <3 I'm elated right now. Let's hope that i will not abuse my blog for any further emo-y posts after this. Okay, that's a fat promise that i can't keep. By the way, happy birthday Malaysia! :) Cherrios!
|
