|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
I hardly wear my heart on my sleeve, but that doesn't mean i'm aloof to the feelings of others.
It's just that I'm not good with my emotions.-- Yellow! :D It's been ages since I last blogged, i know. Our school is being so retarded by having so many exams, even when the syllabus isn't completed yet. hurray. Biology paper is screwed, and my chemistry answer is WAY different from everybody's else. omg. On the bright side, 6 more days to go. (: But then again, that's still a long way to go. D: Oh, I think the kpop phenomenon had hit the school. Some IRIS-esque scenario happened in school today about 12.25pm : LOUD explosion, and some smoke. Luckily there was no fire. I suddenly thought of the car explosion in IRIS, the one where byung-hyun and seung-hee were about to leave somewhere together to escape and then the car exploded when it was bombed, and each other thought that the other was dead in the car blast. HAHA. But if there were fire, surely the fire alarm will start to ring, like what happened yesterday morning half way through the maths paper. What a week, although it had only been two days. And by the way, thanks for all the wishes that i got on my birthday! :D August babies rock, don't we? :) Cherrios! :) and wish me luck for my papers tomorrow until my exams are over next week. <3 I'm entirely hooked onto this song. Beautiful song, beautiful MV. *melts* |