Dillema.
I don't know what had gone into me lately. I'd been studying my ass off since friday and i think it's messing with my emotions. Maybe i need medical research papers to prove my hypothesis.

Tomorrow's the BM seminar thingy at University Malaya. And being the usual lazybum, i'm not going there tomorrow. Plus, i have transport problems tomorrow. And the course is actually quite costly.

This coming sat's my school's sumbangsih/ charity dinner. Speaking of which, anybody who's interested in attending the dinner and has no tickets yet, do not hesistate to contact me. ;) I'll be more than delighted to sell my tickets. :)
I'm feeling all riled up right now, and i don't know what's right and what's not anymore. sucks.

I think this post is just going to be filled with i don't knows and my uncertainties with my future. Gawd.
Somebody, wish me luck?
--
It's not exactly the first time that this happened to me. But still?

Nothing seemed to go right for me now.
The course i wanted is NOT available in Malaysia. If i go overseas to study, this course costs a bomb and it requires lots of biology.
Mass communication? I don't think i'm able to earn much from that profession.
Accountancy. ah, this course. Not entirely my favourite, but it seemed like the best prospect. fast way to earn chucks of cash.

and ps, nutritional therapy is not the same as nutrition.

--


I smell a whiff of big bang. They're back! soon. :)