|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Insomnia
That was me last night. Sad but true. Maybe i have to stop thinking too much before i go to bed. And oh, football had nothing to do with it. Women are good at multitasking. Yeah, I am multitasking. Messaging on my handphone even with on low credit, blogging, searching for kpop songs, facebooking, twitter-ing and chatting with 3 people on my msn. Ain't i Awesome?Lazy to blog much today. Neighbour's having a whole troop of relatives/friends over for some LARGE gathering. By large, I really mean LARGE. In fact, my house is blocked by two cars, one on the left and one on the right. Plus, there was a BUS ferrying more PEOPLE to the small house. Great. I don't think i need to sleep tonight eh? :/ Kpop! Tell me why why why. :) MBLAQ Lee Joon is UBER HOT. *nosebleed* GAH. Oh, new one. Infinite! Dashi Dorawa Dorawa Dorawa. Haha! Your guide to Infinite. Taken from dailykpop.com -- Bon appetit! :) |