|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Hiatus? Hmm, sounds more like hibernation.
photo courtesy of photobucket, or more precisely, the person's name that appears at the bottom of the picture. I had and still have a craving for ice cream today. :D -- Interesting fact that i got from watching one of the tv channels last saturday. And by the way, i translated it from chinese to english, so i'm not really sure is the grammar right or the otherwise. :/ A brown grizzly bear when in hibernation, is usually in a half dazed state (i.e. half awake and half asleep) Which pretty much explains what happened to me since my last post which was nearly erm, 2 months ago. I'm not to blame, since i had to sit for 5 weeks exam marathon. That caused me being in a half dazed state everyday. Thank god it had ended. But the next round is going to be worse, shit. I'm not liking it. 5 weeks later, holidays are here (weeee!) but no. Technically is due to the heaps of homework that we have to finish during the holidays. Well, at least some of the tuition classes were off for a week. Holidays = shopping. Yes, shopping. The itch is back, although most of the time i have to window shop. I think i have to make pavillion my next pit stop. Hmm. My dad was really random this morning. You see, we were searching for a new micro hifi to replace our old radio which gave out lately. We called sony to get the latest list of shops where we can get the particular product that we want. Being in malaysia, is pretty common where we were sent round the rigmarole of going here and there to get our product, only to find that it's not there. I suggested my dad to go to KLCC to search for that product. (but my actual motive is to shop and my sister told out loud. -.-) Dad: (tells mum) got to spare aside some money edi ah. our daughters need to use money edi ah. Haha. My dad. :) Happy father's day in advance daddy! My daddy's cool. He watches IRIS with me when my mum and sister said that the show is very gory. Haha! Oh, and he knows Chitty Chitty Bang Bang from Lee Hyori and f(x)'s Nu Abo. Have i mentioned that he knows (well almost) all of IRIS's character names? :) I suddenly have the urge to rewatch IRIS and My Two Perfect Sons. Uh oh. Cinderella Stepsister. I didn't get the chance to watch this show due to its timing. But when the show finishes on KBS I'm gonna hunt for its DVD. :D spoiler. don't click if you have not finished the series. don't say that i didn't warn you! :) credits to hancinema.net. -- since i had no prior new year to do list, so here's one of them. 1) be less of a procrastinatior. But i don't know whether will i be able to fulfill that to do list. >< -- So, world cup's here. Who do you support? oo, i see south korea! Cherrios! xo Good night, and sleep tight. p/s: I'm hungry. :( p/p/s: I've got chem replacement @ 9.00am in the morning tomorrow! Pray that i'll be able to wake up on time and not be late for tuition. Maybe i'll just have my breakfast in the car. p/p/p/s: Why's everybody typing in korean? Hmm. |


