|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Emotional rut.
That's what I'm stuck in today. Results that return to us today came out sucky. Not just sucky, extremely sucky. I had a close shave with getting a B for my add math. No kidding. I was extremely upset that I can actually do better than what i did although the paper was hard. I'm praying hard that my tuition teacher will not stumble upon this on the net as i have a shocking confession to make. My careless mistake just for paper 1 costed me 15 marks in total. GREAT. Just great. South korea vs Nigeria match @ 2.30am later. Impossible to catch as i'll be already sleeping like a log by then. Well, provided if i'm having insomnia again tonight, then i'll sneak downstairs to watch the match. haha! South Korea versus Nigeria May the best team wins! :) Or better, May south korea wins! XD I'm bias, I know, but i'm gunning for south korea to win this match. Hwaiting! -- Two favourite hotties share the same birthday. what more can a fangirl ask for? Happy birthday to: Lee Min Ho and Jung Yong Hwa yeah, the leader of the group who brought you "tell me why why why". LOL! I'm so addicted to that song. :D & -- Oh, and T.O.P. has released his new single! :) Smoking hot, as usual. gah! -- I'm a procrastinator and had always been one. There goes my add math project sitting on the table. :S Cherrios! xo I didn't know that GD has slow/acoustic songs. enjoy. uh oh. the big bang itch is back! :D |



