|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Shh, shaddap and listen. I'm awesome. And i know you're jealous.
Yellow people! Shall i dwell myself in melancholic songs or shall i just move on like nothing had been going on? That's a good thought to woner about. I don't feel in my top form this week. Maybe i shouldn't wallow in self pity. Or maybe i should just continue lamenting about how things in this whole wide world is welll, mostly unfair. Hmph. I guess too many things happened this week. And i didn't have enought time to have breather. Oh, tell me when i have some free time to myself. I just wanna sleep and numb myself from that same old feeling i have again. I'll gladly lap it up. :) Ironically, while i was typing this post, the thought that flew past in my mind was startling. "Why the heck are you being so emo? Where in the world did your happy-go-lucky cum firm persona flew to?" Yeah after being so long away from blogging, I'm back. Well, abeit with a so-so emo-y post to start things off. Shessh. Anyway, our school's having a canteen day next saturday (24/4/2010). Come come come come come! :D One book of coupon costs RM 10. Let me know if you wanna buy/ prebook tickets. :) Make time to come. If you don't wanna see my school, at least i know you want to see me! :D Heh. Just kidding. Poster's gonna be out soon. Support 5 Finnix! :D *Draws big imaginary heart* I love you my dear readers! :) p/s: was supposed to go for camp, but something cropped up last mintute so i had to cancell my plans to go for the camp. Nooooooooooooooooooo! :( p/p/s: muayyad, this is for you. ![]() p/p/p/s: I got to admit. Lady Gaga's cool. and she's pretty, with or without makeup. :) listening to : MC Mong ft Seo In Young - Bubble Love. |
