|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
If you say i love you, I seriously wonder how in the world I'll react. Hmm..
Hello world. I finally came out from my refuge and come back to the world of blogging. :) Yes, you should be happy since my last update was nearly 2 weeks ago. You can do the math if you're wondering how long in terms of hours i wasn't online. I didn't dissappear into a world of doom when i was seeking refuge, nor did i fly to the artic and antartic, and yeah, pretty much i'm still holed up in my own house, indulging in homework, sinful treats and yeah, loads of junk drinks. :) I dare bet i piled on weight now. Shoot. Anyway, just a short update. More of a sudden urge to blog. Rain! :D I'm a fan of him, but not really a super big fan, but still i'm still a fan. Omg, what the hell did i just babble. -.- Either way, his latest song i think. ;) Signing off, cherrios! Good night, and don't let the bed bugs bite. Saranghae. *draws heart* |
