|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Don't leave any lingering memories behind. Just go.
I've been listening to T-ara's I go crazy because of you over and over again in just a span of 25 minutes as none of the songs that i clicked ( they made their comback on musicbank and i missed so yeah, go figure.) loaded. Sheesh! It's really annoying.To be really honest, i can't remember what i wanted to blog about. Dory fish memory. :O I'm serious. Exams just ended, thank god. At least i have some time out for myself. Wait, that's till i finished the proposal. Right. I forgotten. Anyway, we got our magazines today. :) The graphics are preeeety. ;) But there's one prob, our senior page costs a BOMB. And i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they might change the koku time back to saturday. :) Muayyad, this is for you. :) oh, and this too. ;) Got to go! :) |

