|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
안녕하세요!
안녕하세요! It's really been a long while since I've blogged. Form 5 is like a busy year. I had this weird or shall i say bad thought that since i can hardly update my three quarter dead blog, i might as well delete it. Ouch.Okay, on second thought, deleting my blog might not be a very good idea. My glasses broke last saturday just moments before i headed off to PJ for a yearly eye check. Heck, my Giordano silver and marroon spectacles is hardly a year and a half and it already broke! :( Nicholas' surprise bbq birthday. photos courtesy of vivien/nicholas/fui wern (sorry, i'm not really sure. will edit once i get the right info. :O) Preparation. Kena attacked. By us. :) GLEE! BBQ-ed chicken wings! Yum ! :) We had fun, although erm, yeah, we messed up lih wern's house. Whoops. -- Oh, and i trimmed my hair a lil' today. Tak sampai hati to cut my hair short. again. :) -- I really can't understand why people bitch about other people, especially the person who got bitched did nothing wrong. Hmm. That's a thought to wonder, no? -- For muayyad. To tease him with his almost fanatical-like obsession with KARA. :) I wanted to post another pic, but then i realised that it might be P/S: She was in a purple top doing the hip shake from Mister. Go figure. XD --- ![]() Ah, Mir. :) Just for the fun of it. Hoopla! :) I bet those who watched this particular episode on spongebob might know this particular scene. Cherrios! currently into: T-ara I'm Really Hurt. |







