|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Random post.
Long time no see bloggy. -.- Either way, before i start today's post, i would like to comment on something. :) I'm too lazy to type on my cbox since it's gonna be a bit long. And oh, thanks Vivien for telling that feller off. Saranghae. To whomever (i shall refrain from the word asshole) who left the comment in my tagbox, seriously, if you don't like either me or my blog, then don't come and visit. It's just that simple you know. Oh, and i get that phrase: "you suck" a lot, but i'm not cool with it. I'd rather if you left your real name (if you were using nama timangan) and just say you dislike me. Short, accurate and precise, no? Sheesh, get a life dude, seriously. Anyway, exams are like next week, so i'll be disappearing again. But i'll promise to upload the pics of my open house and We went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Valentine's Day on the 17/2/2010. :) I still love this pic the most. :) Failed camworepic #1 At least this one passed, i think? Considered as failed camwhorepic #2. Spot lavi's blur face. :) Just kidding! :) Just some pics here and there. The internet is too slow today! Urgh. Got to go. Study. G.r.e.a.t. j.u.s.t. G.R.E.A.T. :( Cherrios! :D currently into: KARA - Lupin |



