|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
ohmyfreakinggawditsjustoneheckofamiserablething.
Ola people! Long time no see nor did i blog. Today sucked terribly, trust me. I see my own freaking team sliding down from 1 to 4. How depressing. And don't even get me started on the khemah. It was such a short notice thing. I don't think i can mention here as:1) my blog isn't privated.So, be civilized citizens and don't poke into other people's business. Thank you. I feel so sarcastic right now. Ha. Hmm, maybe it's because of my bad sunburn. Urgh, thinking about what happened and how people had the perception of everything really made me pissed off, super pissed. I just feel that all emotions are pent up in me, just waiting to be released. Maybe my dad has a point when he ticked me off for taking the whole world on my shoulders. Perhaps that's why i love role play/ drama/ writing or anything related to acting and wrtiting (although i don't have a vast vocabulary). I'll get to act whichever roles i chose/given and definitely it's fun, for me. I don't know about you, but that's me. :) Lazy to blog now. I wanna go watch 3 brothers cos my sister said it might be the ending today. :) Who cares whether its the ending or not, wanna go see Isang. Hee. :) C.N.Blue I'm a Loner. Superbly addictive song. :D Signing off with this, cherrios! :D |