|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
It's not how you say those three words, but how creative you are in expressing yourself.
My valentine's gift from Lih Wern! <3 Saranghae! It's funny.I'm starting to get into the mood of CNY as well as valentine's day just for the heck of it. I haven't even started packing my messy table. Shoot, i have to get that work done before CNY and before people come to my house. Oh crap. Too many things are going on in my mind right now. I guess the school admin created a really CNY mood today, especially minutes before school ended. The headmistress gave a short speech (thankfully!) and later they played some CNY songs. I guess that you're just as dumbfounded as I am now as this is the very first time that i knowed of and experienced such scenarios. Cool! :D I just realised that my blog is near or if not, half dead. Tag my cbox lar people! Haiyo. Anyway, here's wishing everyone a very happy chinese new year and happy valentine's day! :D signing off. cherrios! xo currently into: ZE:A's Love Coach |