|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
It's all about you or i think about me is better. hmm.
Annyeong! Today's internet is FREAKING slow and it's actually very annoying. Was extremely worn out although it's been nearly a week since the form 2 and form 3 camp ended. Camp was alright, although i find that some of the participants are wee bit annoying. No offence intended here. Also, i was pretty annoyed as well when my activity was cancelled due to unforseen factors. But oh well, there's no point crying over spilt milk. *Wake up and smell the coffee* - that's an inside joke. Everything seemed to be so fast paced now. Since form 5 started, I literally have no 'me' time for myself. The homeworks from school seemed to pile up faster than i thought. Like what Zhen Yi said: all these homework are not forming bukit, but they're turning into gunung. Lol. Latih tubi? Oh my gosh, don't even mention them. I just (and i bet many of us did) screwed the physics paper. I actually preferred them to teach 3/4 of the syllabus first before they start the latih tubi or else we won't have enough time to digest and cover the syllabus. I don't know, maybe the teachers have different point of view than we do. Scrabble. :) Nah, i don't think i'll join the school one. My vocab's just so so, definitely i'll be tapau-ed by the pros. I'm actually becoming a worry wort right now. It just seemed that what i do doesn't seem to be enough. Maybe my second new year resolution this year is to be less stressful on myself, apart from getting good grades in SPM (who wouldn't?) to obtain scholarships. Who ever knew that the person that you trust the most, can actually turn their backs to harm you instead? I sincerely pity those people. Sigh. Enough of melancholic posts i hope? I was trying very hard to not to post anything about k-pop in this post, but in the end i succumb to k-pop. Looking things at the bright side, hey, at least i got a post 3/4 not related to k-pop. :) Good night! |
