|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
some people are just so weird and inconsiderate.
I'll keep this post as there are some crisis in my house now. I guess i'll type in points now then. :/1) I fell down the stairs twice last wednesday, a day before Lewre shoes warehouse sale. yeah, my left big toe's a bit swollen and very bruised up. thank goodness it's getting better though. 2) Lewre's shoes warehouse sales' kinda disappointing. Apparently some Malaysians when they're in the midst of grabbing shoes, forgotten to say "excuse me" and pushed others aside. oh, and they're not super skinny either. -.- 3) My parents are jumping to the conclusion that if you go out to the mall with your friends, it's a big crime/sin. Their reason is that their parents are too free and it's too dangerous. Sorry to those who go out often, i didn't mean to insult you guys, just my parent's opinion. hey, one man's meat is another man's poison, so chill. so i'm guessing that the big crisis that happened when i showered was that my sis wanted to go out with her ex classmates to Sunway Pyramid for their reunion. pity my sis, got scolded like hell. :/ 4) i'm also guessing that's why I gave up on asking my parents whether can i go to the mall with my friends or not waaaaaayyyy looooooonnnngggg time ago, you know? hopefully it'll change when i get my driving license. :) 5) First 10, now 12. click here to read apparently my batch they love to bring us round and round the merrygoround. urgh. 6) ooh, and HSM 3's on Disney Channel tonight. :) haha! cherrios! xo this song's cute. :) listening to: T-ara Like the Beginning |