|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Oh gosh, i need S.O.S.
It's alright, there's no need for B.E.G's Sign as a cue song.I just realised something. Something that really worries me. 1) I don't know what i want to do in the future. Well, in simple words, if i don't know what to do, then i've got no clue what do i want to study after my SPM. oh my god. The only consolation is now that i know how my close friends felt when they talk about what should they study after SPM. Pretty much of deja vu, you know what i mean. And all the courses that i picked aren't professionally accredited in this country, i.e: podiatry. According to my dad, there aren't many locally-trained podiatrist and even if you can find one podiatrist in any Foot Solution or some-German-shoeshop (sorry i forgot the chain's name. -.-) they're all trained overseas. Which means, i need cash; of which i don't have much. :O Hang on, that's a good thing rite? As long i know how to limit myself before the big day. :D 3) I think i'm thinking too much and doing too much of thinking. No comments. 4) And i think i forgotten a lot of stuff what i learnt earlier this year. So much of 2 or maybe more months of holidays without revising. :D -- Oh, and today's my paternal grandfather's death anniversary. Woke up pretty early after so long, in fact i woke up at 6.10am with lots of trouble. Even my sister woke up earlier than me. quote and unquote of my sis: i've kinda expected this thing to happen, so i was well prepared. haha! -- Happy 16th birthday to Hao Ran, Muayyad and Kenneth! :D You guys are officially a year older. LOL! Just kidding! :D Have yourselves a smashing 16. All i want for christmas is my two front teeth. wth, i've got all my teeth edi. I want erm, U-Kiss, SHINee's and IRIS OST's album! :D ![]() 1) Y.O.U- Year of us 2) Ring Ding Dong (omg, this is awesome!) 3) Jo Jo 4) SHINee Girl 5) The Name I Loved 6) Get Down Cherrrios! and have nice dreams about 'kyutuh' korean boybands. xo |
