Pathetic, isn't it?
Alright. For some unfathomable reasons, I am really really starting to get crazy over this show. Thank goodness KBS' is airing this series over the holidays. Even my dad got hooked to this show. Greater excuse to watch. :)

Oh and yesterday or was it two days ago, ok nevermind; there were two Caucasian ladies going round the neighbourhood to conduct a survey. And they knocked on my gate, of course. My parents and my sister as usual, won't answer such things, leaving me to answer the call. Oh my gosh, I was so extremely shocked when i saw them. And got even shocked further when they ask me this question (if i didn't remember the question wrongly):
What do you think the challenges/problems that today's youth face?


My brain went *poof*. What more I just woke up. :/
I know, super embarrassing. So i had to bullshit. :)

Finally went shopping. But can't find what I'm looking for. They were some nice designs, but i can't take it. whatmore my mum prefers things which are not expensive and thinks that clothes with certain class (which my dad puts it) comes with a bombastic price. sheesh.
I'm hoping that i'll hop by Kitschen soon.
p/s: are the clothes there nice? :)

Dropped by the popular booksale too, but found nothing that i wanted. Heh. But managed to get the book to self-learn korean language at the bookshop. :D Immasohappy! :D
Sadly, my sister learns it faster than i do. Sad rite?

Shall upload photos of IRIS
아이리스.
photos courtesy of hancinema







T.O.P

Jeong Joon-Hoo as NSS worker Sa-woo


Kim So-yeon

<3 Lee Byeong-Heon as NSS worker Hyeon-joon.

Kim Tae-hee as NSS profiler Seung-hee.

that's all for now. :D
cherrios!

listening to: Shin Seung Hoon - Love of Iris

xo