It's surprisng that live doesn't revolve around ourselves, doesn't it?
Boo! :D
Finally got the mood to blog after so long
yes. laziness.

I am bored. Dead bored. And getting sick of the same old routine everyday- wake up, read papers, watch tv, eat breakfast, start buku skrap and so on. Well, the only consolation is that i get to watch kdramas or any programs on channel 303 astro without any restrictions. :)

I want to go shopping soon! and i <3 IRIS! :D

shall update tomorrow if possible. my sister booked the frigging computer for nearly 2 hours.
my group came up with this limerick for ace ed-venture work out of desperation. we needed to have 3, but after 2 weeks, we were only able to come out with 1. ._.
pretty random lame one though. lol!

I sat on a loo in the zoo.
And then I saw a kangaroo.
It said:" Boo!"
I said:"Shoo!"
And then it pooed on my shoe.


oh well. got to go, cherrios! :D
currently into: 2PM-Heartbeat
erm, no jaebum though. :/