|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
I love you, but i love myself more.
Haha! that was exactly the same line i posted as my status on facebook last night for fun. and it turned out that erm, well have very vivid imagination. lol.if you want to know more, got facebook and see my profile. my brain is a complete blank sheet of canvas. and i have to complete the proposal asap and submit it by this thursday. great. very stressed out and annoyed now. too many things happened today. mostly disappointing ones. shall de-stress and watch tv now. :) and i can;t think of what to put in my friggin' proposal. boo. Currently listening: SS501 Find i really have no idea why am i addicted to this song. |