|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
your point is?
Yellow! ;DAs promised, the video of 2PM teaching a bunch of seniors dancing on the show i watched on Happy Sunday. And i just realised the title of that particular show i watched is called A Man's Privilege or something similar to that. Enjoy watching. But there's no subtitles though. >< sorry. :( -- School today? I guess its fine (if you want me to admit, its kind of boring though.). And lots of things happened. don't worry, i won't spill a bean about it. bluek. too badd. Pn Foziah's farewell ceremony was held in school this morning. She got promoted as pegawai pendidikan daerah selangor. yada yada yada. I guess you know the rest. :) -- And please just go straight to the point. Just don't play hide and seek with what you have. Seriously, it irritates me. I won't know how long can i tolerate, but you'd better be grateful if i didn't lose my temper one fine day and yell at you. Don't say i didn't warn you. period. -- lollipop! ;D ![]() one. it reminds me of Big Bang. Yes, big bang. Not the astrophysics theory, but the dance/kpop group Big Bang. ;D I don't know why, but i'm really currently into Big Bang. o_O you know, the one who sang lollipop with 2NE1? yeah, that one. two. it brings joy. Oh come on, who doesn't like sweet stuff once in a while when you're super stressed? I personally love sweet stuff, although (thank goodness) i reduce my sweets intake. or else i think i'm gonna get diabetes or something like that. oh god. CHOI! touch wood. and there's more. but i'm lazy to type. got to go. ;D cherrios! listening to: Yoo Seung Chan - Miss You. |
