Walking down the nostalgic lane.
Double posts in a day. :)
I figured it out that i owed this blog a proper update.

Currently relieving nostalgic moments by listening to original soundtracks (OST) of some k dramas. Really miss them.
I've watched the drama online and on tv for about 4 times in total if i'm not mistaken. So i guess i won't watch it again.

I'm wondering how can i do well for this term's test when i haven't even finished one quarter of my studies. I am seriously starting to panic. and getting all stressed up.
which explains pretty well why am i blogging twice today perhaps.

When i came down with fever for the past 3 days, i was sooooooo confident that i'm able to study (or should i say cram?) biology and history on the same day. But boy, i was so so so wrong.
Lesson learnt: never take things for granted. and also not to study at the last hour. and NEVER get sick right before exams.

Was listening to one of the OST from Full House.
And i kind of regret quitting piano.
cos i actually know how to play 2 of the OSTs (and on both hands!) :(
damn sad rite?

got to go.
wish me loads of luck during exam term next week! ;D
cherrios!
p/s: brain cramps. :(