Someone just take me away.
I'm just so emotionally and physically run out.
I just don't know what's going on in my own head.

16
the age of new beginnings
in life,
in undertakings
the year of making silly mistakes;
which makes you
turn back
wondering what had gone
absurdly wrong.

16
the age i told myself
constantly
to be strong;
both mentally and physically
to endure
the never ending winding road
alone.
and yet,
being not able to bring myself
to do so.

16
bittersweet.
perhaps to early to judge
for it's just measly days
being one. :)
perhaps there will be
gleaming light at the end of the tunnel.
who knows?


sounds wee bit cheesy and tacky or whatever adjectives you want to put it, but it's actually composed(is that the word? O_o)and typed out from the brain within 5 minutes. -.-
pms?
--
I'm sorry if i uttered any harsh words for the past few days. Really, i really am.

I shall cheer up now. :D
spread the cheer: Koyote - Nonsense.

actually found this song quite some time ago on music bank, but was lazy to search for it on youtube. ><