Say cheese! ;D
OH MY FRIGGIN GOD!
I passed my LCCI exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yes i am super happy now.
and yes i screamed on top of my lungs in the car when i read my dad's sms after my chinese tuition.
which explains why my cough got a bit worse.
and i laughed so much at anthony's physics tuition until my stomach hurts. ;D

my brain kinda fused after the exams.
Exams ended today (like duh) at 9.15 this morning.
Sat in school after that and rushed my tuition homework. It was so boring and i think my butt went flat from sitting for so long. -.-

FT Island's I Hope.

The MV's kinda cute though.
Although there was one guy with orange (hic!) hair.
This song was Vivien's recommendation by the way.

And oh, our dear headmistress is leaving our school soon. Heard that she got promoted as pegawai ppd. o_O
and the new headmaster/mistress is coming on the 17th this month (tentatively).
which means, our school is changing headmistress for the 2nd (or is it the 3rd?) time. wow. how fascinating. wonder how many times we need to change.
but then again, who cares la, its not our business.

--
I can actually post about Seunggi.
He's so cute and adorable and he sings well. ;D
I didn't know that he's a singer by profession.
And i only found out about seunggi via the show Two Days One Night on KBS channel every thursday 5pm (with subtitles la duh).

Lee Seung Gi- Words that are hard to say MV


I think I'm going to catch his new show Brilliant Legacy online during the holidays. Hopefully, i'm able to find it on MySoju. :DDD

that's all for now.
want to watch tv. ;D
cherrios!
xoxo

p/s: I think i want to change blogskin. hee, see how first la. ;D