|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
If you think I'm that innocent, think again honey.
:DYeah, seriously, I ain't that innocent. Why you may ask? I thought you're very good one? haha, if you say that, i don't think you know me well enough. ;D just kidding! Well, i'm really not that sort of goodie two shoes or whatsoever you call it. I curse like any other teen you know and i have a short fuse, which i think, honestly, it runs in my family. Sad huh? Plus, having a short fuse is pretty uncommon for a girl. Or am i wrong? I got so annoyed and pissed off and disappointed with my results. Seriously, all are pretty disastrous. Especially my EST paper. Don't ask, it's the first time i got a B4 for english. To be more exact, English in Science and Technology. I won't say it's the scheme's fault, more of mine maybe. :) and maybe the "banging head against the wall" incident contributed 0.5% to the horrendous results perhaps? And just in case you didn't know, i accidentally banged (or more like slammed) my head against the wall during last thursday's add math paper. Reason? Simple. neck was stiff after one hour and i wanted a strech badly. And so being very the smart me, i didn't realise that my chair was so near to the wall; and WHAM! there goes my head and a part of my brain cells died in the process, or so Zhen Yi claims. haha! I still think it's true though. D: Back to the cursing part. Yeah, i "added some salt and pepper and some colours" in my conversation today after i got back my EST and chemistry paper. Oh wait, it was more after my EST paper. Uhhuh. For whatever reasons, my emotions ran haywire today. Embarrassed the crap out of myself (yes, i cried.) out of utmost horror after that nightmare paper. luckily not many people saw. >< cos it was shit embarassing. I'm still thinking why i cry so easily nowadays. seriously. Like Vivien said: gotta be strong. ;D Oh, and we played mafia today! The first time i played mafia was about a few days before alyssa left. Aly, miss you loads. :( Anyway, we as in schew ee, siau thung, vivien, yi-xing, angelyn, meng khai, kavitra and i were the earlier ones who played mafia during pjk period. hee. Later after recess, syazwan, amirul, chun yang, jin yew, alexa and one more i think (oops, i kinda forgot who's that.. ><) joined us for a game of mafia. And i tell you, banyak sangat kecoh lah ni. Especially with some people who insisted that they don't want to close their eyes. -.- I kept on telling vivien today that i feel so jakun-ted today and in a hyper mood. eek, not to mention emotionally, physically stressed and feeling the urge to curse. I think i have to slap myself if i use the F word again next week i tell you. sheesh. Moving on, Geraldine gave lavinia and I a cupcake each during recess. I suppose mine is my pre-birthday present? haha! But either way, the cupcake was awesome and thanks Geraldine! (L) love you, love the cupcake. ;D On alert: cupcake adoration and addiction. :O Was surfing the net for some random K-pop stuff after searching for some information for prefect stuff two nights ago i think and guess what i found? Actor Jae Hee is doing well serving the country! courtesy of HanCinema Jae Hee. In. Military. Service. O_o? *hic* sigh. Oh, and there are 2 min ho's birthday which is today. And no, it's not Lee Min Ho. haha! ok, that was freaking lame. -.- forget that i said that, i'll be grateful to you. ;D -- ![]() Heh. Photo taken last friday after Anthony's physics tuition. :) Actually wanted to post more about something else, but i can't recall what i wanted to talk about. Oh yeah!! My Too Perfect Sons. Awesome show. Daepung and Boksil is so freaking cute. Daepung's looks a bit old la, but he's got some style there. :D Go watch if you don't know what i'm talking about. It's on KBS weekends 6.50pm to 8.00 pm. ;D Was watching happy sunday yesterday. and the part where a bunch of senior guys (I'm guessing they're about 40 to 50? I dont know.)were coached by 2PM (!!!!!!!) to dance Again and Again. It was hilariously awkward and funny! LOL! laughed my butt off while watching it. another part was there were 7 people on a bike. will search for the video and post it online. got to go. cherrios! listening to: Heo Young Saeng (SS501) - Memories Without A Name. not bad leh. :) p/s: why lah why you must do things last minute? |
