|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Gansahamnida! :)
Just a short post. Have loads more stuff to rush. :S Including the handprint thingmajingy. Thanks for the wishes, the cards, the sms-es, the late night calls which disturbed my night's sleep, the presents (what else have i missed..?) oh yeah, and the pot luck food from both tuition and classmates; sandwiches (vivien), agar-agar (kavi), yi-xing (muffin), michelle (chocolate brownies), mun yee (2 sourdrops.) and lots more. ;D oh, and even birthday song. ;D jack mixed both chinese and korean birthday songs into one song. really thank you from the bottom or the sides or maybe even the insides of my heart. I wish i'm able to hug you guys one by one. But i'm still sick, so maybe when i get well soon? I feel so loved right now by everyone. haha! I even got a personalized wish from puan choo. :D lol now how cool is that? I shall try to upload the pics as soon as possible once i manage to bug my parents to get a USB card reader. Maybe i can ask them to get me this thingy for my birthday. ha! what the heck. >< I guess i'll enjoy this day as long as it's left. to be more exact, it's approximately 3 hours left before the dawn of august 13 cracks. sigh. so fast so old. ._. Listening to: Super Junior - Dead at Heart. |