|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Trials and tribulation maketh a man.
@#$%!^$_%)(%^!!!!!!The finals for netball match was postponed. To this FRIDAY. Of which a lot of people in my class can't participate. *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* sigh. I just don't understand why must they (I'm not going to mention who's that but those who know, yeah; those who do not know, go figure. I'm not telling.) -- Just in case you're wondering, I actually read this quote somewhere but I just couldn't recall which book was it. And i just realized that: i) I threw my paper with important information on it. 2) I still have unfinished work for both school and tuition. 3) I can't recall what i told my friend nearly 3 weeks ago. (yeah, you happy now?) I think you need gingko extract now for your memory. *quote taken from Jason* shoot Warning alert: I'm still unprepared for my presentation tomorrow. *gasp!* -- Got to go. cherrios! ;) listening to: Untouchable (언터쳐블) - 오 (Oh) oh-oh-oh-oh-oh :D love this song. haha! |