|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Things that happened yesterday belong to history.
You know, i used to pronounce history as his-story (with more emphasis on the 'his' word) when complaining and read sejarah textbooks at the same time. I know it sounds lame, but i think it kind of makes sense.You see, in most history textbooks, you mostly read about the past. And in the past, read: mostly, guys are the leaders of some sort of revolution or and era or even a tribe. If you still don't get it, guys = he = his so practically, history is all about them. It's ok if you still don't get it. It's lame, i know. *zip* -- Sounds pretty ironic when someone says life is short. True in a way though. But still, it feels very long. A good thing is, we get to enjoy and live things to the fullest when we are still here. Why am i saying this? Well, few nights ago, i had this terrible dream that something really really bad happened to my grandmother *touch wood*. I'm really worried cos' i dreamt that her stroke relapsed and panic struck in me. When i told my parents over dinner, i nearly broke down in tears. *touch wood* *touch wood* *touch wood* *touch wood* Another thought struck my mind while watching one episode of hello, god: never defy what god gave you. watch the show to find out, then you'll understand what i mean. I think i better stop thinking of all these stuff or else i can't sleep tonight again. -- My leg started to have cramps for the past 2 days. I couldn't get up from bed yesterday morning due to the sudden cramp. And for your information, it's starting to cramp up now. I wonder how am i going to play netball rimup next tuesday. sigh. I sound like an insecure girl, doesn't it? -- Was searching for nice songs over youtube and i came across this advertisement featuring Lee Min Ho and Jessica Gomes. In case you're wondering where did the mascara clad min ho picture came from, it's for this advertisement. *_* *hic* -- got to go now. cherrios! ;) currently into: Park Hwayobi- One Half |