Sweet dreams are made of these.
One phrase sums it all: I'm feeling like a rut now.

well, what do you expect from someone who's having fever, bad headaches and upset stomach since yesterday night?
--

still have piles of work to settle before the exams next week (!) and i just don't have the mood to get started.

I know this is outdated news, but still, it's better late than never:
Yasmin Ahmad passed away on the 25th of July due to stroke and brain hemorrhage
I've not really watched her movies, except for a part in sepet and gubra. But nonetheless, I've definitely enjoyed her advertisements on our tv.
Who could forget the spontaneous and famous advertisement of Tan Hon Ming?
(p/s: forgive me if there's any spelling errors.)



And yes, I'm a fan of her work.
Dear yasmin ahmad, may your soul rest in peace. we will dearly miss you.

I better go.
yeah, i broke my promise again. -.-"

listening to: Big Bang- Haru haru.