|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
I've got a feeling
that tonight's gonna be a good night that tonight's gonna be a good good night lyrics taken from Black Eyed Peas' I've gotta feeling. -- I shall not blog about the RIMUP about netball for i don't want my friends to hang a knife or noose or even a guillotine over my head. I gave a clue didn't i? ;) Oh, my sister came down with a very major time-of-the-month cramps until she threw up her breakfast this afternoon right before lunch. I really really pity her for having to go through such terrible pain. Dad was in a blur when the commotion broke out in the kitchen (like duh, cos' he's not a girl). But he said that vomiting when having the cramps are not common at all and my sis has to see the doctor immediately. Of which, i think he forgot today's a sunday and our family doctor in klang and PJ is closed for business. -.- Thank goodness she's better now after she threw up. phew. Tuition, tuition, tuition. Exam, exam, exam. Shoot!! I was practically spending my free time finishing tuition homework. And I've got loads of them, plus another 2 preparation for ace ed-venture's presentation to add to the baggage. Sadly, I'm still left with heaps of add math tuition practices. My dad asked me earlier this year whether had i regretted joining the pure science stream. darn, will continue next time. got to go for dinner. ;) ciao! |