|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
I'm just as confused as I stand here and look at you.
![]() Group photo. ;) Gotta get-getP/S: Picture courtesy of Lingyi's blog. P/P/S: Gosh, I look weird. o.O Gotta get-get Gotta get gotta g-g-g-get-get-get-get 4 Finnix, 4 Finnix, Champion! Oh gosh, finals is next wednesday. :) Wish me luck! ;) -- I seriously have no clue what's up with today's internet connection as it is SUPER slow. And it is seriously annoying. Oh we had debate during chinese tuition today. And it turned out that i had to be the third speaker of the team. Topic? The government should not revert back to teaching maths and science in BM or our mother tongue. It was so embarrassing for me as I messed up some parts, plus I'm not fluent in Chinese. :( It will be a piece of cake if it's in BM or in English. Speaking of which, for those who are interested in casting their vote in whether the teaching of maths and science should be continued in English, please log on to Tun Mahatir's blog http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/ to cast your vote. Oh, please don't treat us students as your guinea pigs nor lab mices, seriously. One moment in BM, another moment in english and another moment in bm/mother tongue. -- Another funny incident at chinese tuition. read this: Student: teacher, my dad mentioned something funny when he was reading through the resume of some job applicants. Teacher: oh? what's it? Student: you know the part where they fill in their gender? Teacher: yeah. what about it? Student: But my dad's company did not use the word 'gender' as he is afraid they don't understand what it meant. so they used the word 'sex' instead. They're supposed to reply either male or female. wait, it's common sense wat. But, most of them replied never, once, twice and many times. Some even left it blank. Teacher: Oh dear! OMG, practically the whole class was laughing their heads off. LOL! Still suffering from headache after 2 days. and i got a super weird dream. charmaine dreamt of me, li-ann dreamt of lavinia and i can't remember who i dreamt cos there were so many people in there. -.- -- Happy 16th Birthday to the ultimate Lee Hom fan that I've ever known ![]() Andrea Chua! ;) Happy sweet 16th darling. All the best and relax and enjoy the day as it's only once every year! :) Got loads of homework starting to pile up. :( sigh, got to go. cherrios! listening to: SG Wannabe- I love you |

