If it was so easy to lie, then why do i feel so bad?
OMG! Just realized that I need to search the net and do research for my upcoming presentation for ace ed-venture.
Which explains pretty well why I'm online now. *innocent face*
By the way, anyone can supply me ideas on any interesting and new product? :0
Thanks in advance! :)
--

Saw the front page of the education segment of sunday star's paper.
Teacher: Kacau campuran asid di dalam kelalang
Student: Huh? Disturb the acid?

LOL! I wonder what's going to happen if I'm in college and that happens. Damn embarrassing. -.-
Speaking of which, what in the world is a kelalang? O_o

My brain is partially blank now as I've no idea what to blog now.
Will continue when i can think of something interesting. ;)
---



Listening to: FT Island- Thunder 천둥


Lazy to blog edi. -.-
cherrios!