|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Back from hiatus! ;D
Hello! ;D After not blogging for so long, i'm so glad to be back online. And yeah, no prize for guessing that i'm down with a cold. again.Nothing much had happened, apart from staying at home finishing up my holiday homework and doing loads of last minute revision for my accounts exam. Stress is making me eat out of my hands, seriously. Now i'm wondering why i joined the course in the first case. 0_0 Either way, there's no point harping about the past rite? Nor should we wonder about it. Oh well, so much for the positive thinking. ;) My nose isn't really with my side for the past few days. One day its blocked (p/s: both sides) and another day it flows like a tap. On the bright side, at least no sore throat this time. I'm actually pretty bored out for the holidays. I mean, i have TONNES of work to do, but i'm just lazy to do them. turning more into of a bookworm or a couch potato more often than not. and, gosh, tuitions. -.- speaking of which, i went for my very first chinese tuition class. of which i met some people that i know there and caught me pretty off guard. =) Dad just got a guitar for my sister and i (i think on last friday). I know a few chords to be really honest, and my fingers do hurt from pressing the strings ( or what do you call it?). Confession: at least the piano was waaaaay much easier to learn and less painful. I told my dad this, and he answered: now only you're talking. damn zha-dou. -.- Watching Boys over flowers online now at mysoju. And blogging at the same time. ;) so, pardon me for the short post although i've been absent for a long time. till then, cherrios! ;D p/p/s: meeting alyssa this wednesday. ;D |