Am i supposed to put my life on hold?
Lo and behold, your blog owner is back from hiatus, again. -.-

ok, now that's lame..

But anyway, i'm back and loads of thanks to vivien for helping me to change my blogskin. ;D
--
as a matter of courtesy, i'm going to reply tags left by my buddies last month and i still have not replied. :D

Here's one from Mr Adam:
Type out your reactions when someone says these phrases to you:

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT?
Simple. It's me. ;D
and i'm unique. ha, beat that.

I JUST REALISED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU.
Oh okay, that's really nice to know that.
honestly, i'll be flabbergasted before i could compose a reply without embarrassing myself.

LEAVE HIM ALREADY! YOU'LL BE MUCH MORE HAPPIER WITH ME.
what if i still like him? no way.

COME ON, SMILE. YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO!
i've been getting that comment a lot of times lately you know. any fresh ideas?

PLEASE, DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO!
gosh, do it on your own la. i've my own set of homework to do too. ;)

I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU.
Aw, shucks, thanks! ;D

WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY?
That's how nature handles its course, isn't it?

I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO SEE LINKIN PARK'S CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME?
See how first la.

YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT?
Hell yes.

I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU.
*Ohmygosh*

I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU.
I guess it's because i have a nice smile, isn't it?
gosh, i'm being so vain. lol!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU'RE JUST NOT "HER".
Yeaowch! You've just punctured my heart.

WHAT'S YOUR MOBILE NUMBER?
I'm not gonna post it online. ha ha

CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE?
erm, yeah? but i don't know how to dance. O_o

MAY I ESCORT YOU?
sure, definitely.

DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM TILL NOW?
My dad? definitely!

YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT I EVER WANTED.
Hey, isn't that lyrics of a song?
that's what i'll say for now, no one knows what i'm gonna say in the future. :X

WHEN WILL I GET YOUR SWEET EYES?
nah, my eyes aren't sweet, they're sepet. :)

WHO'S IN THE HOUSE WITH YOU?
my family.

WHO ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT NOW?
The guy who acted in Hello, God and also kyu hyun of super junior.

WHO DID YOU LAST TALK TO ON THE PHONE?
Kavitra and Jason.

WHOSE HOUSE DID YOU LAST GO TO?
My bm tuition teacher's house for a wedding function of her son. in shah alam.

WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS NEXT?
Andrea (10/7) and Jarrett.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU LOVED?
go figure.

WHO DO YOU HOPE WILL TAKE THIS SURVEY?
Anyone who's interested. ;D

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Dinner- rice, fish, vegetable, egg.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Water. ._.

WHAT IS THE CLOSEST ITEM TO YOU WHICH IS BLUE?
Puncher and hat

WHAT INSTANT MESSAGING SERVICE DO YOU USE?
MSN, duh.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?
blue. ;D
don't get me wrong, i like other colours too.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WEBSITE?
none in particular. but i have to choose one, i'll choose one related to k pop.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SHOE BRAND?
dunno. ;D

WHAT SONG ARE YOU CURRENTLY LISTENING TO?
Love Disease by Super Junior.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
somewhere in usj, malaysia.

WHERE DO YOU SLEEP?
On my comfy bed?

WHERE DID YOU GET THE SHIRT THAT YOU'RE WEARING?
From my closet.

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
12 August (Hint, it's soon! ;))

WHEN DID YOU LAST BURN A CANDLE?
dunno.

WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE YOUR DAD?
5 minutes ago.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?
get educated?

WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS SURVEY?
'cos I'm a nice person mah.

I tag:
whoever who wants to do this tag. ;)

--
oh, i was spending my whole saturday morning and afternoon watching Hello, God on KBS World channel. The show is quite nice. I think it's one of the show that touches serious issues, with a hint of fun. They say the book is based on a novel called Flowers For Algernon. A bit sad, but not too melodramatic. oh, but not much hot guys though. I like this guy:


U Gun (or is it Yoo Goon?)
either way, he's a mix of geeky in the beginning of the story and oh-so-smashingly handsome after the surgery. ;)
yes, there's loads of hot k guys. ;)

p/s: i think i'm planning to watch this show after i finish Boys Over Flowers. ;)
--
Michael Jackson passed away peacefully on the 25th of June 2009, as so you know.
May you rest in peace in heaven and may god bless you always. Your sudden demise is saddening to us. Thanks for the music that you've created, it's splendid. RIP, MJ.
--

School's on tomorrow. sigh.
got to go. cherrios! ;)

listening to:
1) SeeYa, Davichi, Ji Yeon- Forever Love.
2) Super Junior- She Wants It.


p/p/s: did you know SuJu performed on one award show last night on AEC? :) lol