|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Like a volcano waiting to erupt.
Okay, i think the title might freak people out.Cause when i explode, it's really really ugly. Dont' ask, you really dont want to know. ;) Yes, that's what I'm feeling now. stress is really eating out of me. I kinda forgot something extremely important.. I still have my accounts exam in another one month! darn, and i thought i can celebrate after i finish my current exam. eeesh. -.- Conclusion: I seriously, desperately need my holidays! -- There were really lots of reality tv shows which had just ended their run. The Amazing Race season 14 ![]() Havard Law graduates Tammy and Victor Jih. Oh, and American Idol. My all time favourite talent show. ;) Kris won! Adam rocks too. ![]() While my family was watching the replay of the finals, my dad was superbly shocked that adam lost. His only comment was: How in the world could Adam lost American Idol?! He's darn bloddy good! Lol. but whatever la, Kris won. heh! ![]() Look at his shocked expression. ._. If Boys Over Flowers dvd or the OSTs dvd is in Malaysia's stores soon, i sincerely hope i can get my hands on them. ah.. This song is really getting me hooked onto it Super Junior's Heartquake. That's all for now. cherrios! ;) |


