|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
I still couldn't believe and i wouldn't believe that.
If you had to choose between love and friendship, which would you choose? Just in case you're wondering, i took this quote from Boys Over Flowers episode 19. Hello there! ;D And thanks for dropping comments at my cbox while i'm away. Yeah, admittedly i abandoned my blog for some time. Looking things at the bright side, at least i'm updating now rite? ;) Got sick again, i know, again, this time a quite bad cold (not as bad as the previous one where i lost my voice). Apparently, the discharge has a weird colour, i think i blew too hard until i tore some tissues. ergh. And i'm hacking like an old woman. haha. Before i forget, ![]() Happy 16th birthday Afiq! =) May all you dreams and wishes come true! ;D --- I'm telling myself time and time again, not to be disturbed, not to be distracted, not to look back what i've done. Now that i've looked, i'm telling myself: you're a fool to fall into this mess again. --- might be on hiatus again. hit the books people! ;D cherrios! |
