|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Why in the world am i pinning for you when i was the one who let you go?
Owhkay, that was so candid. O_O Hello! I was basically in and out of the house today, no thanks to my tuition. gah. And i haven't finish all those homework which is starting to pile up! OMG. And my moral folio is due soon. FYI, i've got no single clue on how to get it started. Ohmygosh, sure die la. I feel like smacking myself onto the wall now for: - being such a procrastinator. - being such an idiot. p/s: eeeowch! Sometimes i wonder why am i so foolish. You gave hints for so long but yet I just shove them away, citing other undisclosed reasons; saying that it's not important for the time being. So, why the hell am i thinking of this thing? only god knows, for i've got no clue. Being infected by the hoo-haa about the new lorong seratus tahun coffee shop in taipan, my mum, sis and i decided to check it out. Erm, actually, it wasn't really nice as so they say. no offence though! i find klang's curry laksa nicer than the one i took at LST. -_- and ss2's char koay teow was nicer than this one too. Currently so hooked onto korean jibe and anything korean. DBSK and especially FT Island. haha. on my list: Kara-Honey. i got to go now. to finish off my never ending pile of homework. cherrios! ;D |