Oh my gosh! Some one help me, please.
Exams are on as usual (duh). And it became worse today.

Kick-start:
Sivik - average. although i used the M-16 rifle quite often. you know what i mean rite?

Add math - total disaster. didn't get to finish some question and some i was totally clueless. almost everyone i asked had the similar problem.

EST - definition questions for the first 10 words. the rest was okay, i think.

Moral - Ah, the beauty of moral. I shall not comment, what do you think?

I'm actually on the verge of breaking down and collapsing now. Life's so hectic. gah.

Got to go now. study. -_-

p/s: last two papers tomorrow! Biology and Chinese. lol, wish me luck.
p/p/s: Alligators are considered as carnivorous or omnivorous? I know its a stupid question to ask, but my mind went blank while attempting this question during EST.
p/p/p/s: argh!