I wished I'd have the guts to tell the truth.

But at the same time I wished that I could hide behind a mask
and view the world from there.


Hello readers of this sad lil' blog! =) (i sound pretty pathetic don't I? -.-)

I got an extremely big ulcer in my mouth. And yes, it's torturous as:
1 - I couldn't even talk properly.
2 - Eating is a chore, couldn't even chew like usual. So, it's like im eating at a side of my mouth? yeah, pretty much like that.
3 - Oh, and even my cheek is swollen. Can only sleep on one side. ._.
lol, sad rite?

Oh, and before i forget, there's one really really cool eatery in Seapark SS2 called Simon and Max. They sell both western food and thong shui (it's sugared drinks if i directly translate it from cantonese). The food there is awesome. =)

signing off. cherrios! ;D