Don't look back, just move on.


YES! Exams are over! *jumps for joy* *yanks hair* lol, LMAO.
I'm just glad that it's over. round one finished, round two in another 2 months.
Wait, i forgot about the results. dang.
Biology and chinese was okay, not that bad. =)
although i suddenly forgot what was connective tissues. ._.

Was listening to Human by The Killers and came across the lyrics.
I did my best to notice
When the call came down the line
Up to the platform of surrender
I was brought but I was kind
And sometimes I get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes
Clear your heart...
Cut the cord

It's sometimes pretty weird that song lyrics bear resemblance to real life, don't you think?

--

I was reading today's paper when i came across the star metro's classifieds section. lol.
Heading: The Six Mistakes of Man.
I wasn't reading the 1st, 3rd,4th,5th and 6th points; as the second one caught my attention. *cough*

The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
Stress is the by product of worry (serious?!).
There are many things that you should be concerned about, but few you should worry about.
[edit//] after something had been done, there is nothing you can do. Nothing can change the outcome. Worry is useless and fruitless, let it go.

I went like: WOW! okay.

And another thing from the pickle's comic strip: Worry is a rocking chair that gets you back and forth and no where else.
p/s: it isnt really the exact saying, its something more or less like that.

My mind is currently blank now. May update later tonight if I'm online. =)
cherrios!

p/s: good luck for those taking accounts tomorrow! :D
p/p/s: looking for nice blog skins at blogskins
. hee! =p
p/p/p/s: lol, spammer alert. ._.