|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Made my mistakes, let you down and i am truly sorry for them.
I am supposed to be a good gal and not come online so often, but i have to rush through some last minute stuff for Sivik's lesson tomorrow. oh well.and also, english theatrical play competition is tomorrow. which means i am skipping EST lessons tomorrow. haha! I am kind of concerned about the group's performance tomorrow. *fingers crossed* i can only hope for the best, i need to be more optimistic about things. First term examination is just next month. Oh my gosh, so fast! I am actually still half-past six in my studies. Especially when it comes to add math (talk about composite and inverse functions! O_O ) Suprisingly, i am starting to like physics. Well, that's after i understand some part and get the hang of it. Was listening Anis singing to this song by Yellowcard and with the title called Only One. The song is pretty cool. emo though. href='http://www.elyrics.net/song/y/yellowcard-lyrics.html' target='_blank'>Yellowcard lyrics signing off now. and i don't know when will be next post because im so darn busy. -.- wish me luck for tomorrow's competition and hope i won't screw up anything. :)) cherrios! |