I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to break your heart.
Hey there! =)
I LOST MY VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!

and fyi, i sound like a toad now. -_-
maybe worse than that...

I am actually feeling miserable right now.
With exams just around the corner, i think i'm stressing out now. *gasp*
and english oral which i've not thought of the title yet. btw, oral's next week! *double gasp*
honestly, revision ain't done yet. Buku pun belum sentuh lagi. ._.
BM scrap book isn't finished either. Due date? 27th Feb 2009!

Skipping school on monday, apparently, was one bad decision that I had done. 'Cause:
1) mountain loads of homework.
2) miss lessons
3) and surprisingly, gossips. O_o
4) i broke my promise to lavinia. at least i've repaid it, right?

I just realised my later posts are all about complaints. haha! incoherent mind perhaps? never mind this, its crap.

Oh, and to those who showed concern to me after my sudden absence in school due to high fever, here's my big thanks to you. I love you guys always. =)

cherrios! got to study.
take care, don't be sick like me. 0=)

p/s: take more vitamin C and drink more water.
p/p/s: should i attend the group study this week?