|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
'Cause in the end it's only you and me and no one else is gonna be around
Skipped school today. for a very good and valid reason.-- Came down with a very high fever this morning around 1 am and i could swear that my temperature is around 39 degreee Celcius. Mum said i was exaggerating. hah. So, I went down, popped two panadols without checking whether has it expired (please, i don't have the energy.)and i had dizzy spells after that. Decision: Skip school. I don't want to faint in school. really. plus, i heard from chun yang that class was havoc today. haha! Lucky me. It's miserable. I slept for one hour and woke up an hour after that. And this situation lasted until 8 this morning. *yawn* What else? went and see the doctor. and here comes my Medical Certificate (MC). *grins idiotically* Actually, until now, my head still feels hot (still bearable i hope) and painful. Feels like someone is putting my head in a pressure cooker. Worst thing is i have to copy all the work from kavitra tomorrow. T_T NooooO! My dad is currently singing Hot and Cold by Katy Perry as I'm typing this. O_O No mood to update further now. =) cherrios! p/s: Lavinia, i'll show you tomorrow k? if you see me in school tomorrow. =O p/p/s: tomorrow's the mock test for history p/p/p/s: bm folio belum habis lagi. -_- |