there's only two types of people in the world; the ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
I was folding the clothes this afternoon after my shower while my parents were watching astro's channel 707. I wasn't paying much attention until i heard this.

Question : Why do you decide to venture into this field of cooking?
Answer : Because I is ________.(can't remember this part.)

Me : OMG! I is?
Mum and Dad: oh gosh.
Me : *rolls eyes* there goes our basic english grammar.

i mean, its basic grammar. -_-" *sigh*

--

Went to my grandmother's house in Cheras. gosh, that place rocks! =)
All my uncles together with my grandpa were playing mahjong (the game of which i dont know how to play)when we reached there. Grandpa was winning and won the whole game though. My poor first uncle lost all his 'cash'. lol.

My uncle was like: yun ah. aiya! forgot to bring your present for PMR results again. me: haha! O_o

ok extremely busy now. cherrios! =)
Happy CNY! =)