Life's a gamble. Take your bet.
Happy New Year 2009! X)

Feeling exhausted as i didn't sleep well last night and my eyes feel very puffy and sore. The consequences i guess? ._.

School's going to reopen soon. ==
urgh.
and i am missing my friends. yikes!

went to serdang today to have my lunch with my family. good quality food, i'll say. If i am not mistaken, at serdang lama area, near to a old chinese primary school. mind you, that shop doesn't have a name. O_O

i just realized some things. number one: what time would school end for form 4 pure science stream? and number two: when are we collecting our sbpt books?

Bukit kepong novel is long winded. =p

I've got a way of knowing when something is right
I feel like I must have known you in another life
Cause I felt this deep connection when you looked in my eyes
Now I can't wait to see you again
-See You Again by Miley Cyrus-

cherrios! =) take care and have a nice day. xoxo