|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
It's not a bird, not a plane; It's my heart and it's going, gone away.
Ok, superhuman by chris brown and keri hilson isn't my favourite song at all, but i kinda like that line, so i placed it as my title.Anyway, this is going to be a short post i think. Anyone wants to come to my house tomorrow for open house? drop in your replies. or for those who has my contact, either instant message me or just give me a call. Got to go. still have visiting to do. -.- cherrios! p/s: may update again if i come back early. [edit/] gosh, i feel bad for turning down all the invitations by my friends to sunway pyramid today (well in fact, i got three. of which i can't attend all of them.) I just don't understand my parents sometimes, and it irks me too. I can't hang out in malls with my friends until I finish my SPM and i get my driving license. gawd, which is next year. When i was in form 1, they said wait until I'm in form 3. now after form 3, they said next year. crikey! how long must i wait? I'm so sorry guys. hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. |