|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Life is unpredictable. Some things are better left unknown.
Hi folks! Currently having a bad headache and just finish talking on the phone after hogging it for about one hour. my dad nearly "killed" me. haha. but then again, i didn't call. i received the call. =) *innocent poker face* well actually, i feel like i'm "floating" right now. and everything's spinning. gah. not now! -_-" Poker face by lady gaga is nice. darshan was talking about that song yesterday. haha thanks for the intro of this song. =) Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas Plays Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it) Luck and intuition play the cards with Spades to start And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh I'll get him hot, show him what I've got Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh, I'll get him hot, show him what I've got Can't read my, Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) Can't read my Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be A little gambling is fun when you're with me I love it) Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun And baby when it's love if its not rough it isn't fun, fun Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh I'll get him hot, show him what I've got Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh, I'll get him hot, show him what I've got Can't read my, Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) Can't read my Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) I won't tell you that I love you Kiss or hug you Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning Just like a chick in the casino Take your bank before I pay you out I promise this, promise this Check this hand cause I'm marvelous Can't read my, Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) Can't read my Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) Can't read my, Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) Can't read my Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) Can't read my, Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) Can't read my Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got to love nobody) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) purposely put the lyrics here to make my post look long. LMAO. -.- My parents were like: hey, you can learn how to drive next year! yay me. I know. =) hopefully it won't come and disrupt the whole plan, no? *cough* *cough* about to get sick. need my beauty sleep. =p cherrios! have a nice day. p/s: i am going for lih wern's cny party tomorrow! =) p/p/s: and the drama practise timing isn't confirmed yet. shoot. ._. p/p/p/s: and fyi, i don't have a boyf and i am not desperate to get one. period. haha |