Full bloom of cherry blossoms and the sight of bamboo plants reminds me of home.
I know I have been saying this over and over again, but hey, i'm in the mood for celebration now! Happy CNY! ;D

Had a hilarious conversation with my family this morning.

Dad : haiyo, why wear black? go wear other colour(s).
Sis : i dont have much colours left. the pink blouse makes me look
fat.
Me : Yeah, right. As if you're fat.
Mum : *rolls eyes*

---
Dad : *tells mum* you never bring the girls for shopping?
Mum : got wat.
Dad : then why their wardrobe's colour is so monochrome type?
Sis and me: -.-
Dad : *tells sis and i* if you got not enough clothes or you outgrow them, tell us. we'll buy. And also, the next thing you need to learn is how to make up.
Sis and Me: O.M.G. wow. O_O


the reason i said it's hilarious cos my dad hardly talks about all these stuff. Especially make up. He was suggesting me to wear gladiator heels to prefect dinner. come on, i dont think i can walk in those, i think i'll fall flat on my face when i get out of the car. wth. ==

for once i thought that my dad had more teenage-sense than my mum. Haha! -.-

and then comes the spoiler while i was having my dinner at one chinese restaurant in Brickfields. My mum told me that My aunt actually said it out loud that i am FAT out loud to all my family members during reunion dinner while i was at the toilet with my sis in our own hin hua dialect. i mean, come on. be realistic. I KNOW i am fat, and i am working on it but you really don't have to push the limits of me by telling the entire world that i am one. i cheeses me off.
Even if you want to say so, if you tell me in my face candidly, i can suck it up. its just plain too much.

this song is currently receiving airwaves. its by Kelly Clarkson (My Life Would Suck When You're gone). love this song. =)

Guess this means you’re sorry
You’re standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you’d never come back
But here you are again

Cause we belong together now yeah
Forever united here somehow yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
I know that I’ve got issues
But you’re pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I’m nothing without you

Cause we belong together now yeah
Forever united here somehow yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn’t miss you, but I can’t let go
Oh yeah

Cause we belong together now yeah
Forever united here somehow yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Cause we belong together now yeah
Forever united here somehow yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

ok. got to go now. need my beauty sleep. -.-
cherrios! have a nice day! =)